- Fix square for tools.
- Lateral adjustable stop.
- adjustable +/- 30°
- Lateral adjustable stop
WHAT ARE THE TOOL SQUARES FOR?
These are used as reference when bending small parts, particularly when the use of the back reference only is very difficult.
WHY THE GONIOMETER SQUARE?
Because when bending small parts the reference side of the piece to make may not be upright to the bending axis. In this case, the goniometer square allows the correct positioning
Movable front extensions
The movable front extensions for press brakes proposed by TEDA have the following characteristics:
- Suitable for any press brake
- Height manually adjustable
- Can be set laterally
- Each square is equipped with one micro metrical gauge
SM: Height manually adjustable
SMB: Height manually adjustable with bistable cylinder, which can be operated by NC
Front extensions SM500
The composition of the fixed squares group includes:
- 2 movable extensions, each one equipped with one micro metrical gauge
- fixing kit for front support